Rachel’s authentic vulnerable way of connecting with people leaves the audience in a place that removes shame and guilt and is the catalyst for personal transformation.
- Do you know what a compulsive behavior is and why we resort to them?
- Do you ever feel like you have not realized your full potential?
- Have you ever inventoried your lockbox to see what needs to be addressed?
We all struggle with compulsive behaviors and sometimes those become addictive patterns. If it's not you, it could be someone you love, work with, etc.
Regardless of culture or background, we all share the same human experience.
I currently speak and educate on the following topics:
- The Drama Triangle
- Rachel's Story, Education, and Addiction
- Why Addiction is Everyone’s Disease
- Resilience after Crisis
- The Secrets We Keep- What's in Your Lock Box?
- How to Level-up
- Arch—Awareness, Root Cause, Change and Heal
- What’s Trauma Got to do with it?
- The Three-Footer, Deep Sea Dive
- Healthy communication
- How to disagree without disagreeable
- Understanding self and contribution to the team
- Recognize limiting behavior patterns and workplace and personal life
You don’t want to miss this!